[Kde-pim] Reminder: BugDays for Kmail on 18/19 and 25/26 August - please join the fun!

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 10:45:56 UTC 2012

On 2012年08月18日 17:54, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:

> Well, then reassign all those wishes to Kmail2. Seriously, you are not
> making triaging easier. What on earth is wrong in asking the users
> politely to reopen the wish in kmail2 if it is not yet implemented
> there? I see nothing wrong in asking the users do a minimum of work
> here

One potential problem is many users do not understand the workflow of
bugzilla and do not know how to reopen and reassign a bug to the
"kmail2" product. Some may leave a comment saying the wish is still not
implemented and wait for triageers/developers to do the reopen work, but
some may simply feel frustrated and do not bother checking and leaving a
comment.

So although reopening is a easy work for developers/triageers, it might
be a hard work for users. Maybe you can add/resend a short message to
all those closed wishes about how to reopen and reassign the report to
"kmail2" ?

Regards
Jekyll