[kde-testing] on the emails

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 20:07:44 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 11 April 2012 18:07:45 yahoo-pier_andreit wrote:
> Please insert [kde-testing](or whatever to identify) automatically in
> the subject of emails sent by this list, many mailing lists do it, it
> simplify the filters in many email software like thunderbird, it make
> easy at a glance to recognise the email, it's easy, non destructive,
> nearly standard, better, more beautyful, and many other pros :-))))
If you want to properly filter, just filter on:

Much better than having a useless subject in all mails in one folder and
breaking cross-posting to multiple lists.

I just check my mail folders and, the following mailing lists do not have a
[MAILINGLIST] in the subject:
* kwin
* plasma-devel
* active
* kde-devel
* kde-core-devel
* release-team
* wm-spec-list

To sum it up: none of the kde related mailinglists I'm subscribed to uses
this.

Cheers
Martin Gräßlin