KAccounts-KTp 2.0 ready for testing

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:28:00 UTC 2015

This morning I noted down the mail to release-team and turns out
there would be about 5 exceptions to ask for when merging everything into
stable,
although mostly just due to the nature of our splitted repos.

I've been thinking about it all day and decided to not put this into the
stable release
in the end. It would improve things dramatically, but there were enough
troubles
with getting KTp into KDE Apps 15.04 already; this is not worth creating
another ones.

So I'll merge it to master only in the morning, improvements will come with
15.08.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer