Porting TelepathyLoggerQt to Qt5

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 10:25:35 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 08:11:47 PM Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Daniel Vrátil <dvratil at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 04:09:15 PM Aleix Pol wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > Hi all,

> >> Sure :)
> >
> > *shrug* any ideas here?
>
> Ideas about what? :)

The versioning. Should I keep following upstream release numbers, or should we
follow KTp versioning.

But thinking about it, the libmm-qt and libnm-qt used to follow upstream
versions of NetworkManager and ModemManager, and now they are becoming
Frameworks and they switched to KF5 versioning without any troubles, so I
think it's fine if I just follow KTp versioning in TPLoggerQt.

So problem solved, I guess :-)

Dan