How to migrate to KAccounts

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:16:05 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> Right, now I did it again. The RPATH fix didn't help, so I decided to
> define the LD_LIBRARY_PATHS. Now it goes a bit further.

Just in case - you _must_ run make distclean if you've built from the
folder before, otherwise the qmake command _will not_ have any effect.

> When I define the Google account, it asks the password (nice), but then I
> get this error in a message box:
>
> There was an error while trying to process the request: Error downloading
> https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token - server replied: Bad Request
>

> Do you know what's that about?

Since pretty much everyone is reporting this very same issue, I'm starting
the think that either there's something wrong in the howto wiki or that it
has to do something with the API keys for Google.

Investigating right now.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer