How to migrate to KAccounts

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Nov 14 15:25:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Martin Klapetek <
> martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Martin Klapetek <
>> martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So does it work now? What did you have to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to?
>>> Maybe this can be fixed in the project's qmake by specifying rpath as the
>>> LIBDIR? (I've no idea if qmake can do that)
>>>

>> Ok so I made a patch for signond stuff to include rpath by default to
>> make it easier, but the signond maintainer is against it, saying there
>> should be no rpaths. Nevertheless, we can pass it ourselves to the qmake
>> command, so I've adjusted the howto wiki[1], if you have built it already,
>> you need to do "make distclean" (simple "clean" won't do), then rerun the
>> qmake from the wiki. This concerns only signond, signon-ui and
>> signon-plugin-oauth2.
>>
>> [1] - https://community.kde.org/KTp/Setting_up_KAccounts
>>

> Ok, will try again with those settings. Thanks for looking it up!
>
> Aleix

Right, now I did it again. The RPATH fix didn't help, so I decided to
define the LD_LIBRARY_PATHS. Now it goes a bit further.

When I define the Google account, it asks the password (nice), but then I
get this error in a message box:

There was an error while trying to process the request: Error downloading
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token - server replied: Bad Request

Do you know what's that about?

Aleix