Kaditx's work

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Jul 15 05:43:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I took a moment to glance at the work Kaditx had done. There's actually two
repositories.

One contains some changes to the current client to working improving
screensharing:

https://gitorious.org/kde-telepathy-kaditx/ktp-call-newui

Probably a couple of hours to extract it, do a sanity compile, and turn into a
review board patch.

The other repository contains a new QML interface for call-ui.
https://gitorious.org/kde-telepathy-kaditx/qmlinterface

That repository just seems to contain QML files. Its using QtGstreamer, but I
suspect some C++ components will still need to be written to provide a
connection between QML and the ktp call management components.

Diane