Ktp-call-ui does not recognize accounts

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 16:51:35 UTC 2014

> I'm Ekaitz Zárraga, I'm working with Dani Gutierrez in the call-ui for
my master thesis.

Could you expand on what you are doing for your thesis?

In theory jabber + SIP accounts are supported.
Code that enables/disables is at
void DialoutWidget::onAccountManagerReady(Tp::PendingOperation* op)

There's a known bug that jabber is forgets to tell us that it can support
video. We work round it elsewhere (see gabble-hack-private in k-c-i), but
not here.  I should add it I guess.

Starting video calls from the contact list etc, should work with jabber.

David