Release Plans

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Sat Aug 16 18:55:31 UTC 2014

For what its worth debian's next release freeze is November 5th. And ubuntu's
releases are usually in october?

So should that means getting everything merged in by end of august and having
september to test?

I'm thinking for Debian the KDE4 version of kde-telepathy 0.9 should go into
jessie, I'm not sure if there'll be any frameworks code available. (Though
checking with the kde team first).

Diane