Sprint: The vision

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 18:33:27 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Below is a draft of our new product vision from our discussions
yesterday. Let me know if you have any comments.

KDE Telepathy aims to provide Plasma users an awesome open
communication experience that gives users a reason to switch away from
proprietary services.

We provide rich text chat and video calls that aims to fit in
seamlessly with the Plasma workspace and to provide sharing and
collaboration features to KDE applications. We provide support for
closed services such as Facebook, Steam etc. but our primary focus
will always be on open protocols.

---

David