Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaaaaanges (important thread)

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 16:09:49 UTC 2013

On Friday 20 of September 2013 13:26:29 David Edmundson wrote:
> KTp developers please read this thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/telepathy@lists.freedesktop.org/msg06053.html

<snip>

> I will need some help with TpQt porting.

/me volunteers - given that I should have commit access to FDO it makes sense
that I could at least review and push stuff.

> Plan is to create a branch, port the spec and see what breaks. We can
> then slowly fix it.
> It's also a good time to do Dario's farstream split. Further TpQt
> discussions should happen on the main Tp ML.

We should maximally focus on writing Qt5-compatible code to ease the
transition that is comming sooner or later.  But let's discuss it on Tp ML
(feel free to start, I'm off for beer now)

Dan