The 0.7 thread

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:23:25 UTC 2013

I have compiled all our components... almost all of them... 18
with CXXFLAGS=" -O0 -g -std=c++11" cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../
and from the point of view of c++11 we are clean.

there are only three components that give unrelated warnings..
ktp-text-ui usage of deprecated features from kde
ktp-call-ui... complains about qt-gstreamer and other things
libkpeople unused variables and potential uninitialised ones.

Alin

On Wed 27 Mar 2013 11:37:05 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> On Monday 25 of March 2013 13:30:36 David Edmundson wrote:
> > Does anyone have any plans/ambitions for 0.7?
>
>  * port LogViewer to KPeople
>  * try to get upstream tplogger patches in and have it released
> 	* if that happens, add support for private conversations (i.e. not logging
> 		the conversation)
>        * if that does not happen, workaround the timezone issue locally
>  * help drdanz with his huuge list :-)
>
> Dan
>
> > Lets start a list of what everyone wants to work on so we can keep
> > track of things.
> >
> > David
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
----
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath