The 0.7 thread

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:40:18 UTC 2013

ok...
I will compile all the master repos with
CXXFLAGS=" -O0 -g -std=c++11 " cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../
and open bugs for the misbehaving ones

Alin

Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
----
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath