The 0.7 thread

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:08:53 UTC 2013

polish! polish! polish!

1. use the new avatars everywhere.
2. add volume/camera settings to call-ui... maybe even make it cooler...

Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
----
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath