KTp 0.6 Reminders

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 22:33:47 UTC 2013

0.6 branches now exist.

New features and translations can now go into master \o/
Fixes for 0.6 need putting into the 0.6 branch and then the 0.6 branch
merging into master.

If any of that sounds confusing, ping on IRC when pushing changes.

0.6.0 will be tagged next weekend providing all 0.6.0 milestone bugs
are fixed and all of the testing spreadsheet is complete.

David