KTp 0.6 Reminders

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 22:36:18 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM, David Edmundson <
david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> This time next week (on my birthday :)  ) I shall make 0.6 branches for
> everything.
>
> From then on it will critical fixes only to allow a week of "testing"
> before release.
> This still leaves a week for lots of fixing.
>
> Please help. We have a _lot_ of bugs.
>
> David
>

> I know I said I would make 0.6 branches today, I'm going to wait a day or
two to make sure all the git problems are sorted.
It will be easiest to only have to worry about master if we have any
problems. It should not delay the release at all.

In the meantime we still have one or two release-blocking bugs to fix.

Also can please all component maintainers look over their relevant bug
lists; make sure anything that has been fixed is closed, and close anything
you have no intention of doing. Right now we are making absolutely awesome
bugzilla progress at the moment, lets keep it up.

David