Meeting Next Week

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 19:10:19 UTC 2013

We need a meeting.

Development has slowed down since 0.6.0. I think most of us are
getting busy in other projects (such as Frameworks) or libkpeople.
Things mostly work well and we're getting complacent.

For the first time ever Kopete has closed more bugs in a month than we
have. This isn't right.
We need to blog about some cool and interesting stuff.

Planned Topics:
 - Status Update on libkpeople

 - When should we make ktp-common-internals have a soft dependency on
libkpeople?
I'm proposing we make the transition soon which means 0.7 will have to
wait until libkpeople is bug free and code is ready.
I want a vote on this.

 - What else are people working on right now?

Please fill in your availability:

http://doodle.com/4y7qh5exhwqfg4hv