Some small UI complains

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:24:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Weng Xuetian <wengxt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > One of my friend told me that he prefer kopete to ktp for some reason, I
> think
> > some of them is valid in general, so I put it here.
> >
> > 1. launch notification settings
> > currently it can be only found in ktp-text-ui, which should in
> ktp-contact-
> > list menu or somewhere "more global"
>
> What's a launch notification setting?

Notifications; in text-ui -> Settings -> Configure notifications. On the
other hand, these notifications are only text-ui notifications (with the
exception of the approver), so they do belong there. You won't get any of
those notifications unless the text-ui is open (except two - incoming call
and incoming chat). Also note that it can be opened from system settings.
Perhaps we could add the notifications module to the kcm opened from
contact list?

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer