KTp plasmoid repostiories

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 19:50:08 UTC 2013

It's quite clear in the very near future we are going to have a KTp-active.

Our current repositories for plasma stuff is a complete mess.
Right now, ktp-active will depend on the text-ui..which makes no sense at all.

I propose:
 - All declarative plugins move to ktp-common-internals

 - ktp-contact-list-applet gets all the desktop applets
contact-applet, chat-applet and presence-applet  (especially if we're
talking about merging some)

 - At some point this is renamed to ktp-desktop-applets, but this
won't be urgent.
 - ktp-presence-applet dies.

 - ktp-active has it's own repository that only depends on common-internals.

Hopefully this will have minimal impact on packagers.

Thoughts?

Dave