Reminder: Hard feature freeze 7 days from now

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:51:02 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> If a new feature is not merged by the end of the 2nd of March, it's not
> going to be in 0.6
> I think we have enough cool features to warrant a release, so I'm not
> going to hold it up for anything else.

Here's a plan how we're going to release the metacontacts - there will be a
special build/tarball of contact list, which will have different executable
name and as such will be coinstallable with stable version, that will make
things easier and cleaner for packagers too (I hope..?). Therefore the
freezes don't apply on the metacontacts feature, just so you know :) The
code will be rebased on the released branch of course.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer