KTp roadmap

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:16:34 UTC 2013

Yeah, I can understand if this could be tight for you, but I just
wanted to let everyone know that Kubuntu hits feature freeze on 7th
March [1] and that it'd be far easier to get a beta in before that and
then push the final release on the 30th into the archive than upload a
completely new release a couple of weeks before the Kubuntu release (
More paperwork for me to file and less time to QA the packages ).

Regards
Rohan Garg

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/RaringRingtail/ReleaseSchedule