KTp roadmap

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 16:50:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Rohan Garg <rohan16garg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible to do a Beta release before 7th March? That way I
> can ensure I can get KDE Telepathy in before the final 13.04 release
> for Kubuntu.
> www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg

So that means making a release within 5 days of the hard feature
freeze. In about 3 weeks.

We've never done a beta before, but it may be time to start. It would
give everyone time to sort out the packaging changes.

Do we list all the new features when we make a beta and promo it? It
makes the release a lot more boring as everyone would know everything,
but it'd help us get an influx of developers  for the most difficult
part of development.

I'm not sure, it's pushing things tight.

Thoughts?