collaborative editing: looking for testers!

Andrea Scarpino scarpino at kde.org
Wed Aug 21 09:50:30 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 20 August 2013 22:42:42 Sven Brauch wrote:
> My GSoC project is slowly getting to a usable state, and I'd like to make a
> stable release as soon as possible ("tomorrow-ish"). However it's quite
> difficult to test alone (no network lag, ...) and I'm looking for people
> who test it -- either with each other, or with me. If you're interested,
> let me know!

Cooo...oool!!!

I'd like to help you in testing this, but I've no ADSL line, only 3G this
month :-(
We could code together in September then.

Arch Linux packages are also available through AUR:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libqinfinity-git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kte-collaborative-git/

Thanks for your work Sven!

--