IRC meeting

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:37:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:20 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> I would also like to discuss this graph:
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/reports.cgi?product=telepathy&datasets=UNCONFIRMED&datasets=NEW&datasets=ASSIGNED&datasets=REOPENED
>
> It's sort of inevitable as we get more users, but I'm still not very
> pleased by this.

I think this is mainly because the development speed has decreased a lot.
We're basically fixing only basic bugs and "oneliners" as everyone is too
busy with other projects (and given there are ~5 developers, it's quite
easy to have noone around).

> What ideas do we have to combat this? Does anyone know how to make a
> graph that doesn't include wishlist items?
>
> As this meeting is now quite long, can anyone with a lengthy report
> please write it up on the mailing list (like I did with my model
> moving plan), so that the meeting is limited to just the discussions.

Yes, please anyone don't add anything more to the agenda, we already have
enough for 3h long meeting. If needed, we can do another meeting next week.
Maybe we should plan 2 meetings right away and split the stuff beforehand?

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer