IRC meeting

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 17:20:07 UTC 2012

I would also like to discuss this graph:
https://bugs.kde.org/reports.cgi?product=telepathy&datasets=UNCONFIRMED&datasets=NEW&datasets=ASSIGNED&datasets=REOPENED

It's sort of inevitable as we get more users, but I'm still not very
pleased by this.

What ideas do we have to combat this? Does anyone know how to make a
graph that doesn't include wishlist items?

As this meeting is now quite long, can anyone with a lengthy report
please write it up on the mailing list (like I did with my model
moving plan), so that the meeting is limited to just the discussions.

And can everyone else please make sure to read them before the meeting!

Dave