UI overhaul

Sam Hewitt hewittsamuel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:17:17 UTC 2012

I can sketch another mock-up implementing (and tweaking) the
aforementioned. :)

-imagine your window is 500px tall and each contact row takes 30px, that
means 400px of grayspace.

I was thinking that the contact row would be 50px, thus 22px status icons
and the "lozenge" would fit nicely, as well any text. :)

Sam