Reviews

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 06:51:10 UTC 2012

We have 24 outstanding reviews at the moment. This is really bad.
Not having a fast turnaround puts potential developers off.

Everyone should be reviewing this list regularly - that's all of you,
not just the people who are the "senior devs"

The following are awaiting opinions, please comment:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107264/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/106806/

If any of the reviews we decided aren't going to be commited, please
close them (I have super powers to close reviews if the developer is
missing). Don't just leave them.

If anything is waiting on me, please tell me on this list.

If you have a ship it, please ship it! and if you have any review
comments please implement them! I don't want to see any red on the
right hand side of this list.

Dave