RFC - Close all bugs on libktelepathy

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:29:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:19 AM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk>wrote:

> There are several open bugs on libktelepathy [1]. This was the old library
> that has basically been replaced by libkpeople. I don't think libktelepathy
> will ever be needed and should just die.
>
> I think all the bugs should just be closed, as they are either:
>  - against the wrong library (should be against libkpeople)
>  - too vague to actually be useful

I wanted to do this sometime ago, then I decided not to in order to keep
"list of things to not forget in the new library". However seeing it today
these open bugs don't really fit our bug handling and as such should be
just closed as "unmaintained", I can keep a todo list somewhere more
sensible.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer