RFC - Close all bugs on libktelepathy

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 03:19:30 UTC 2012

There are several open bugs on libktelepathy [1]. This was the old library
that has basically been replaced by libkpeople. I don't think libktelepathy
will ever be needed and should just die.

I think all the bugs should just be closed, as they are either:
 - against the wrong library (should be against libkpeople)
 - too vague to actually be useful

They're all > 2 years old and frankly if no-one is going to work on them,
so there's no point in having them in a bug tracker.

I would like to mark all of them as resolved-> unmaintained.

Thoughts?

[1]
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=273185&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=libktelepathy&product=telepathy