Akademy BoF

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed May 23 16:45:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Martin Klapetek
<martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM, George Kiagiadakis
> <kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
>> <daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > +1
>>
>> +1 from me as well.
>> Btw, if possible, avoid having the official meeting on Thu/Fri, as I
>> may need to leave akademy early...
>

> Ok, I've reserved a room for a general meet'n'hack on Monday from
> 13:00-15:00.

Can I suggest we don't include "hacking" we have the entire week for that.
Also can we have a list of subjects to discuss (worded in a manner
that will attract people from PIM, Active etc.)

As you're not online I changed it, please check, or you can revert if
you want to.