Akademy BoF

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:10:47 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM, George Kiagiadakis <
kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
> <daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 17/05/12 17:37, David Edmundson wrote:
> >>
> >>  - Official KDE Tp meeting 0.4 review, 0.5 plan/brainstorm. Open to
> >> anyone from PIM/Nepomuk etc.
> >>
> >>  - Demo "how to use Tubes in an application" more of a workshop, held
> >> by either DrDanz or I (or both)
> >

> > +1
>
> +1 from me as well.
> Btw, if possible, avoid having the official meeting on Thu/Fri, as I
> may need to leave akademy early...

Ok, I've reserved a room for a general meet'n'hack on Monday from
13:00-15:00.

For the "how to use Tubes", I leave that to DrDanz || d_ed to reserve as
you're going to host it, so pick a date that suits you the best and let us
know.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer