GSoC 2012 : collaborative editor

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Mar 30 20:00:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm not responding as a member of KTp or anything similar. Just want to
provide more general thought about the project in question.

So, the idea is to have a collaborative editor.

Why a new editor? Why not:
a) Calligra + Telepathy (extremely useful and not an easy task)
b) Kate + Telepathy (useful and easier)

Creating a separate project for this is IMO a way to nowhere.

For example, there is Kobby (http://gitorious.org/kobby) and not even us
are using it. Simply because it isn't a part of our regular workflow.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth