GSOC 2012: Message Filtering Plugin System, Proposal First Draft

.●๋•vívểkツ vivek.purushoth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:35:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

    Here's the link to my proposal for the project "Message Filtering
Plugin System"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P4rL43AgGd3sKMqfgXU8deEvoDRTOBTEdDHLvCIxRdM/edit

    I would be very grateful to receive any comments, suggestions, feed
backs, issues from anyone who has the time to read and review it.
    Comments can be of any type.
    If i am promising too much which is not achievable in that time limit,
or if i am lacking some important details in it.
    Any other point which any of you would like to give would be very
helpful.
    Thank you

Regards,
Vivek