missing icons

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:21:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have seen, at least on my opensuse and the plasma active that David
posted on g+, some missing icons in ktp...
I traced three of them
webcamsend
voicecall
im-status-message-edit

All three of them on my distro come from kopete... which in the case
of users like me is not installed hence missing icons...

as a workaround I added them to the icons folder in contactlist and
installed them in the hicolor space...
just ping me on irc and I will provide the files...

voicecall can be replaced by call-start from standard oxygen... Shall we do it?
shall we ask pinhero or someone from oxygen team to create icons for
these actions and add them in the oxygen space?

Alin