Seperating mailing list traffic

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:55:17 UTC 2012

Is anyone using GMail filtering+labels for ktp bugs? The current setup
seems to not enable proper GMail filtering as the only way how to properly
filter ktp bugzilla stuff would be to watch X-Bugzilla mail headers, but
GMail does not allow that.

Have anyone figured the filtering out? Currently it's a major step back for
me as I get /lots/ of emails everyday, filtering and labeling allowed me to
focus only on ktp bugs, now I have to look for them in the flood of other
unfiltrable emails :/

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer