GSoC proposal: collaborative editor

Othmane Moustaouda othmane.moustaouda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:10:52 UTC 2012

Thank you all for the great inputs, I'll consider all these suggestions.

@Dave
In next version I'll insert these informations which you told me.
About the "awesomeness factor", I thought that can be a good idea to
write it as KPart, written in this way it will be can possible to,
maybe, integrate it for example in Kate, or in KDevelop, after syntax
highlighting addition (from Kate), could be a nice way to collaborate
for example on the same source code.

@Daniele
It might be an interesting implementation through a "libgit", I
suspect that could be too heavy for a text editor... I'll investigate
more about what git can offers

@Mikhail
Hi Mikhail! I hope that from our combined efforts can result the best
editor possible! :)
Good luck to you too!