Interested to work on a collaborative editor

selwyn jacob selwynjacob90 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:50:04 UTC 2012

Hello guys,

I'm Selwyn Jacob from India pursuing undergraduation in Computer Science. I
have good experience with c++ and learning Qt now and I have contributed to
several open source prjects like Melange, Scikits.image etc. You can have a
look at some of my projets on my github -- https://github.com/selwyn

I found this idea of collaborative editor on the Ideas page for GSoC really
interesting and I'm very much looking forward to work on that. So can you
please throw some light on that and what would be the best place to start
with?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Selwyn Jacob