Google Summer of Coding 2012

Mikhail Krishtop mikhailkrishtop at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:42:30 UTC 2012

Hi, guys!

I want participate in Google Summer of Coding 2012 and just figuring it out
with project ideas from KDE. Telepathy Collaborative
editor<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_Collaborative_editor>seems
interesting, but i have a couple of questions.

David Edmundson wrote "This could be expanded into a collaborative version
of basket.". So can i fork basket project as a start and extend it with
telepathy capabilities (multi-users collaboration)? Or I need to write my
own editor from start to end?

Best way, from my point of view, is to write realy simple collaborative
editor just for explore and understand telepathy framework (because I noobe
in it). And then fork and extend basket with collaboration feature. Am I
right?

Thanks for your respond.

P.S.: if some one has an additional ideas that I can implement in
collaborative editor for my GSoC application and, I hope, in my GSoC
project itself just write them on my email <mikhailkrishtop at gmail.com>.