0.4 release plan

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 15:46:26 UTC 2012

I've merged it with the contact-applet here:

kde:scratch/davidedmundson/contact-applet
Could someone review (it's a bit too large, and lots of moving about
for reviewboard).

Long term I want to convert the contact-applet to a QML plasmoid.
Except for an issue with the config, this is trivial.

Then I want a generic QML declarative plugin repo, and maybe that can
contain the desktop plasmoids too. I can move the text plasmoid in
here perhaps.
I don't want to see is each plasmoid have it's own repo and each of
them to have a declarative plugin, becuase we'll just have shitty
single-use not-reusable QML plugins.

Then we can have an active repo, which depends on our plasma lib repo.

Dave