GSoC proposal: collaborative editor

Othmane Moustaouda othmane.moustaouda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:04:04 UTC 2012

Hello KDE Telepathy developers!

My name is Othmane, I'm a Computer Science student at University of
Ferrara in Italy,
I'm 20 years old and currently I'm at first year undergraduate.

While scrolling ideas list my attention has been attracted to the
project in subject,
during last years I did some little tasks (translations, ecc.) related
to open source world, but
I'm new to telepathy. Now I'm looking how to "get inside the code",
reading documentation and
also via junior jobs, now I'm working on JJ #282944 (Make the 'Now
listening..' presence string configurable)
I tough it's enough simple and as first step in KTelepathy it should
help me to understand better the code :)

Othmane