KTp Contact runner

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Mon Mar 12 17:46:05 UTC 2012

On Monday 12 of March 2012 17:50:57 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 15:57, Dan Vratil <dan at progdan.cz> wrote:
> > On Monday 12 of March 2012 11:28:15 Martin Klapetek wrote:>
> >
> > 4) Avatar icon vs presence icon - I'd suggest to add the presence icon
> >
> > > somewhere else than instead of missing avatar. You could paint is an
> > > overlay, but painting pixmaps over pixmaps could be expensive, so I'd
> > > suggest to place it before the icons for starting chat, audio etc and
> >
> > maybe
> >
> > > visually divide these areas?
> >
> > As explained by David in a mail above, the presence icon when avatar is
> > missing is there since the first (well, second) commit :)
>
> I don't understand - David said the code should use the blue thing instead
> of presence icon, which it in fact does display, but these lines:
>
>  if (!iconFile.isEmpty() && QFile::exists(iconFile)) {
>                 match.setIcon(QIcon(iconFile));
>             } else {
>                 match.setIcon(presence.icon());
>             }
>
> sets either avatar and if that does not exist, it uses presence icon, which
> is not wanted and should display the blue player (how is that damn thing
> called in english??).

David in the first review mentioned that I should use KTp::Presence to get the
right icon. But I can return the blue damned things :) I like them more
actually :)

> Btw. it crashes for me, BT attached.

This crash does not seem to be caused by me, isn't this the model crash you
mentioned on IRC?

--
Dan Vratil
www.progdan.cz | dan at progdan.cz | Jabber: progdan at jabber.cz
Fingerprint: 76C9 2F08 5D0D 6F9E 5AD4 2BFD 3A85 0307 F506 5B61