KTp Contact runner

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Sun Mar 11 22:22:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've made a little Krunner plugin for starting chat with IM contacts and I
think it would be nice to have it as part of the KTp framework together with
the plasma applets.

For now it's in my scratch repo, but I'd like to move it somewhere public,
best to the Telepathy project. I'm of course willing to maintain it there,
there's really not much work since it's really small and simple piece of code.

Before any action I'd like to get some feedback from you, because I first saw
Telepathy API 48 hours ago, so there will be some place for improvements :)

Detailed description here:

http://www.progdan.cz/2012/03/kde-telepathy-plugin-for-krunner

and the repo is

git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/dvratil/ktp-contact-runner.git

Regards,
Dan Vratil

--
Dan Vratil
www.progdan.cz | dan at progdan.cz | Jabber: progdan at jabber.cz
Fingerprint: 76C9 2F08 5D0D 6F9E 5AD4 2BFD 3A85 0307 F506 5B61