Progress Update

Lasath Fernando mail at lasath.org
Thu Jun 21 04:31:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm about to submit the Image Plugin to reviewboard. I'm more or less
happy with it.

I also managed to get MessagesModel to use KTp::Message really easily,
but refactoring anything in ChatWidget gives me a headache. (It is not
a pleasant class). So, for now, I'll just add an extra 2 lines in
LogManager to send messages through MessageProcessor. The proper
refactor will have to wait, because I think I'm falling behind in my
project as a whole.

So, I think I'll start pumping out plugins as fast as I can now.
Unless you think I'd be better off writing a config Ui or proper
prioritization, in which case, let me know which I should do.

PS: I've started CCing the ML like you asked.

--
Cheers,
Lasath