Log Viewer for 0.4

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 13:24:13 UTC 2012

I want a log viewer so I'm making one. Shouldn't be too hard.

I'm because that makes things easier I'll just use TpLogger directly,
just like the text-ui currently does.
I intend to develop it inside the text-ui git repo as I need some
stuff from the text-ui lib which is private. Also it makes some sort
of logical sense.

I think we should ship and maintain our own version of TpLoggerQt[1]
as Collabora have never released anything, and it doesn't look like
they have any intention to - also it probably needs porting to TpQt
(rather than TpQt4).

If you'd rather the project used nepomuk/akonadi/etc feel free to make
something else, I won't compete if you do, but you have to actually
start making something and not just endlessly talk about it.

If you want to help out, ping me (especially domme)

Dave

[1] http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/mbatle/telepathy-logger-qt4/log/?h=refactor-events