New notification system specs

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:00:42 UTC 2012

On 18/01/12 15:31, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> That's all I think. Ideas / comments welcome.

Ok some more ideas:

  * We could use that also for the "a contact added you" notification...
  * We might want to be able to add a combobox with the possible
    handlers for one channel type to let the user choose if he has more
    handlers installed.
  * It should be able to integrate with media players running
    fullscreen, you probably want to know that someone is calling you
    but probably you don't want a big notification, and if you choose to
    answer the movie should be paused and restarted when the call ends

Are you planning to implement it or are you just writing the
specifications? :D

Daniele