KDE Telepathy 0.3.1

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:22:52 UTC 2012

2012/2/17 George Kiagiadakis <kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com>:
> I am in favor of releasing only the repositories that have new commits
> (even if those are just translation updates), but I'm not sure as it
> may cause confusion. However, it may be the case that all repositories
> have translation updates, so we can just release everything. Now that
> we are in extragear, translations for the stable branch are handled
> separately from the master branch, so we still receive updates
> specific to 0.3.x

Yes, updating just a part of them doesn't make sense, translations and
confusion being the most relevant reason why we should re-release the
whole solution (yeah exactly, you've just been buzzworded). Also,
imagine ktp-foo remains to 0.3.0, but in next fix release cycle
ktp-foo gets a critical fix. Do we release ktp-foo altogether with
0.3.2 as 0.3.1, or even worse we skip 0.3.1 and fast-forward to 0.3.2?
Mess.