KDE Telepathy 0.3.1

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:06:12 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/02/12 19:51, David Edmundson wrote:
>>
>> We have plenty of bug fixes already, can we roll the patch release next
>> week?

Ok with me. I can do tarballs as usual.

> Are we going to release everything again or only the repositories that
> contain bug-fixes? What about translations?

I am in favor of releasing only the repositories that have new commits
(even if those are just translation updates), but I'm not sure as it
may cause confusion. However, it may be the case that all repositories
have translation updates, so we can just release everything. Now that
we are in extragear, translations for the stable branch are handled
separately from the master branch, so we still receive updates
specific to 0.3.x