Models Moving Plan

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Sun Dec 30 02:22:49 UTC 2012

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/108018/

>  - Sometimes I get duplicate entries in my model. Which is seriously
> bad..I think this is a bug in KTp::ContactManager or the list-model,
> not the grouping. As I saw it there first.
>
>  - I imagine drag + drop especially between groups is heavily broken.
>
>  - Models need namespacing, and d-pointerirising
>
> I want all these fixed _before_ merging.
> If you are testing this, please let me know if it works, or if you
> encounter any problems not listed here.

I see one empty "contact" with Tp::Contact and Tp::Account both being null
pointers. Right-clicking the item does not show popup and double-click crashes
contact list. I can see it with any grouping type, so I assume it comes from
KTp::ContactListModel, not the proxy models.

Can anyone reproduce this too?

Dan