Milestones and tracking bugs

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 10:26:55 UTC 2012

Hopefully all of you have read Martin Gräßlin's series of blog posts
on using bugzilla
(http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2012/04/bko-versions/)
and as such we are making some policy changes in KTp.

For 0.4 we are still using our tracking bug
(https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=291062&hide_resolved=1)
to track what needs to be done. This has now been triaged to only be
bugs, and no new features should be added. Please make fixing anything
in here your priority.

For any new features for 0.5 please select "0.5" in the target
milestone category. There will not be a tracking bug, this replaces
it.

Additionally any bug fixes into the pending 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 branches
_must_ have an attached "BUG: " number along with a "FIXED-IN:" in the
commit message.

Dave