Thank you

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 21:27:34 UTC 2012

2012/4/23 .●๋•vívểkツ <vivek.purushoth at gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>
>      I didn't get through GSOC this time. I will be better prepared and will
> contribute a good amount of work before applying next time.
>      I want to thank everyone here who have helped me, motivated me, guided
> me in the process.
>      A speacial thanks to the mentor David Edmundson :)
>
> Cheers,
> Vivek

I am amazing.

Sorry we didn't get allocated enough slots to take on everyone. KDE
Telepathy was only given so many.

It's worth noting that everyone we accepted were previous KDE hackers,
from Season of KDE or just general hacking for a while. If you still
want to get involved and set you up for next year we'll be running
some projects on SoK for sure.

Dave